At Christian Super we provide superannuation with a difference!
By combining responsible financial and biblical principles, we achieve investment returns for our 25,000 member’s retirement through ethical investments that benefit our community, our environment and our world.
Due to continued expansion of fund membership and the launch of a new business venture, we are seeking a highly motivated and pro-active Executive Assistant to work Part Time supporting our Chief Investment Officer, as they also head up our new venture.
Your Executive support skills and administrative flair will mean that the Christian Super Chief Investment Officer is able to successfully fulfil their dual roles by assisting them in:
- Diary and Email management.
- Co-ordination of travel and accommodation.
- Basic financial management functions such as invoice tracking, petty cash and Credit Card reconciliation
This role is a part time role with at least 4 days per week coverage (hours may be less than ‘full time’ each day and spread to match workload). During peak times additional hours may be required. Our office is in Rhodes, Sydney (Australia).
You will have previous Executive Support or high level administration experience with:
- The capacity to support and promote the mission and values of the organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Capacity to prioritise tasks and manage competing responsibilities
- Ability to take initiative and work without close supervision
- Proactive orientation to identifying and solving problems
- Ability to handle matters which require care, discretion and confidentiality
- Advanced skills – Outlook
- Intermediate Skills – Word, Excel
- Basic financial numeracy skills
This is an opportunity to work in a values based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.
Enquiries or for more information send your requests to email@example.com