Originally posted at christianjobs.com.au
Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund.
Based at Rhodes NSW, our Member Care Team is responsible for providing excellent care to the range of members and employers who contact us with enquiries about superannuation. The team strives to provide professional, caring service that reflects the Fund’s values.
This Part time role is 0.5 FTE and will be filled initially on a 6month, Fixed-Term contract basis, but with a view to a permanent appointment. This is a rostered position with hours worked between Monday-Friday, 8.30am – 6pm.
Your role will include:
- Work closely with Members and Employers to ensure that their enquiries are resolved in an efficient, professional and empathetic manner
- Accountable for quality of advice and providing compliant documentation
- Providing support to the Member Care Team assisting with administration, claims, building relationships with Members, Employers and Financial Planners
- Liaising with the Administrator to ensure timely resolution of queries
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to identify and understand Member needs and respond in a timely, professional manner
- Demonstrated sound judgement
- High level of communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong focus on Member empathy
- Self-motivated and excellent time manager
- RG146 preferable
A complete job description is available on request.
This is an opportunity to work in a values based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.
Applications and enquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 26 May 2017.