Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund.
Based at Rhodes (NSW), this newly created position is part of a lean management team and will be responsible for providing exceptional accounting and administration support to the Finance Manager. This is a rare opportunity for you to work part time (2 – 3) days a week in a highly flexible and supportive environment.
Your role will include:
- Co-ordination of the annual budget process and preparation of monthly operating budget reports/forecasts
- Project cost monitoring
- Preparation of monthly journals and reconciliations
- Assistance with the preparation of audit documents, financial statements and tax returns
- Preparation of the bank reconciliation
- Assistance with Payroll
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of the Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to finances
- A commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values
- Demonstrated ability in building effective relationships at all levels of the organisation, collaborating and influencing across functions
- Strong computer literacy, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience or equivalent
- CA or CPA qualification
It is desirable that the successful applicant will have:
- Superannuation or Financial Services Experience
- Project or Change Management Experience
A complete job description is available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an opportunity to work in a values based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.