You may find the following links helpful. Please note that not all of these groups are Christian organisations, and Christian Super does not necessarily endorse the groups or their opinions.
Christian Super Memberships
- Responsible Investment Association of Australasia – The RIAA promotes the concept and practice of Sustainable Responsible Investing in Australia. It aims to help individuals and organisations to learn more about how they can become socially responsible investors.
- UN Principles for Responsible Investment – Christian Super is a founding signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment, a project of the UN Environment Programme Finance Initiative.
- Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) – A not-for-profit organisation dedicated to increasing the scale and effectiveness of impact investing.
Ethical Investment Groups
Centre for Australian Ethical Research (Australia)
Christian Ethical Investment Group (UK)
Ethical Investing (USA)
Ethical Investment Research Service (UK)
Ethical Investment Services (Australia)
Ethical Investors Group (UK)
The Intelligent Investor (Australia)
- Ethical Investor Magazine (Australia) – Ethical Investor Magazine is a subscription magazine, although some news headlines and other information are available free of charge.
- The Sustainability Report