Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund.
Your role will include:
- Assisting with maintaining general ledger by verifying, allocating and posting transactions to accounting software
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents
- Preparing monthly payroll document for the Finance Manager
- Assisting with reviewing monthly BAS returns and annual tax returns
- Assisting with preparing of balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliation and monthly reporting
- Reviewing coding of invoices and credit cards
- Strong understanding of a Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to finances and a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with the Finance Manager to identify finance requirements, building effective relationships at all levels of the organisation and collaborate and influence and across functions.
- High level of computer literacy, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
- Minimum 1-2 years post qualification experience or equivalent
- CA or CPA qualification.
For more information or to submit your application please email your application and cover letter to email@example.com Applications Close 5pm January 25, 2018
This is an opportunity to work in a values based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.