Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. The Christian Super team strives to create change in world through ethical investment and deliver excellent investment outcomes for members, while remaining faithful to Biblical principles. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our impact and culture, look around our website.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a generalist marketing role and play a key role in the Strategic Growth team at Christian Super. This is a unique position, providing exposure and input into the marketing lifecycle from beginning to end. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and Brand, presenting a fantastic career development opportunity and working in a dynamic and hands on team.
Status: Full Time
Location: Rhodes Corporate Park
- Support the Head of Marketing and Brand in the development, execution and measurement of advertising, in order to increase brand awareness and facilitate membership growth.
- Manage the development and distribution of branded merchandise and other printed materials for potential members.
- Manage the annual conference calendar, and liaise with conference organisers to prepare for each event.
- Analyse the effectiveness of the Marketing activities, capture key learnings and make recommendations for future activities.
- Track spend against the Marketing budget and ensure that invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Seek to be truthful and constructive, showing biblical integrity in all aspects of the role.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualifications in Marketing, plus 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good workflow management skills so as to maintain timely communication with internal staff and external partners.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong computer literacy.
- A high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- An understanding of a Christian world view and how biblical principles impact investment, in order to ensure the Marketing activities are aligned with the values and ethics of Christian Super.
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: email@example.com
Applications close Monday 2nd July 2018