Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. The Christian Super team strives to create change in the world through ethical investment and deliver excellent investment outcomes for members, while remaining faithful to Biblical principles. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our impact and culture, have a look around our website.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to effectively engage, collaborate, communicate and manage a diverse range of data analytical projects for various Christian Super teams. You will facilitate and transform business and data analysis into data analytical solutions providing enhanced customer insights and knowledge to improved customer outcomes..
Status: Permanent Full Time
Location: Rhodes Corporate Park
Reporting To: Head of Product, Technology & Innovation
- Be the go-to person for the business in regard to member and data analysis, providing insights, interpretations, visualisations and recommendations to contribute to a culture of innovation and agility.
- Gathering system and process requirements and design innovative analytical solutions to business problems.
- Work with the Head of Product, Technology and Innovation to ensure product is informed by member data and other research means.
- Work with the Head of Product, Technology and Innovation and other business areas on innovation projects
- Analyse member data to generate insights to assist with marketing and reaching potential new members
- Support the Business Development Manager to develop a national database of prioritised leads, through analysis of current employer and broader market data
- Analyse new member data to provide insights into acquisition and marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities to engage members and employers in order to better serve them
- Generate data reports and insights for high-level service of members and employers
- Manage the creation, collection and storage of regular internal and external member and employer reports.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of a Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to member analysis and marketing research as well as a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Strong academic credentials in a mathematical and analytical discipline.
- Excellent ability to analyse information, identify trends and identify solutions, using a commercial focus to turn data trends into actionable insights
- A demonstrable aptitude for understanding, manipulating and cleaning complex data-sets and using Excel macros, Power BI, SQL and other equivalent 4th generation queries.
- Ability to lead business analysis activities that produce repeatable data analytical outcomes that streamline internal and external efficiencies.
- Ability to manage and run testing scenarios for the delivery of new analytical visualisation solutions.
- Experience with ad-hoc and repeatable ETL and data extraction services, frameworks and methods.
- Working knowledge and experience with major Cloud provider’s data analytical and business intelligence platforms and models.
- High level written and verbal communication skills and can lead workshops.
- High level of enthusiasm and self-motivation, with ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organisation and across functions
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Thursday 28th March 2019.