Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. The Christian Super team strives to create change in world through ethical investment and deliver excellent investment outcomes for members, while remaining faithful to Biblical principles. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our impact and culture, go to our website.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your communications content creation and graphic design experience to this key communications role at Christian Super. As part of the Member Engagement Team and working closely with the Marketing and Growth Team, this is an exciting and diverse creative opportunity to help cultivate and execute a communications strategy to engage and empower our members.
Status: Full Time
Location: Rhodes Corporate Park, NSW Australia
- Lead the vision creation and material production of all member communications, to creatively and proactively engage members with meaningful and relevant content
- Provide timely, relevant and targeted education and communication to members, empowering them to take actions needed to achieve their retirement outcomes.
- Manage the design, creation and maintenance of all member collateral, statements, forms, letters & product guides
- Creating content for a range of mediums including blogs, social media posts and other member education and engagement activities
- Partner with the Marketing & Growth team to ensure a consistent brand voice and member experience
- Assist the Marketing & Growth team to produce graphic design work, including annual projects and maintenance of collateral and ads, and implementing the style guide in some marketing communications.
- Analyse the effectiveness of the member communication activities, capture key learnings and make recommendations for future activities.
- Seek to be truthful and constructive, showing biblical integrity in all aspects of the role.
Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of a Christian world view and how biblical principles impact investment, in order to ensure the communications activities are aligned with the values and ethics of Christian Super.
- Relevant qualifications in communications, marketing or the like.
- Strong skills in graphic design and experience using Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign
- Relevant experience in communications, including a passion for brand storytelling through content with a track record in developing creative content concepts and bringing them to life
- Experience in the development, delivery and ongoing management of design and branded content across a broad range of communications platforms
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to partner effectively across a number of teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven organisation, time and workflow management skills
- A high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV, a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role, as well as samples of your graphic design work or a portfolio to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 19th August 2019