Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. The Christian Super team strives to create change in world through ethical investment and deliver excellent investment outcomes for members, while remaining faithful to Biblical principles. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our impact and culture, have a look around our website.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career whilst still studying. We are looking for a third or fourth year university student to join our Investment team on a part time basis and contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of the Christian Super investment portfolio.
Status: Part Time (0.4, 2 days per week)
Location: Rhodes Corporate Park (NSW, Australia)
- Providing support to the Investment Team in areas of importance within the Fund’s Investments.
- Implementing and enhancing monitoring, reporting and oversight procedures to ensure the efficient implementation of the Fund’s investment strategy.
- Undertaking analysis on relevant investment matters.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of a Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to investments and a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Ability to apply Christian ethics to investment portfolios.
- Exceptional analytical, numeracy and computer skills, with strength in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong ability to analyse and present information and identify patterns.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage time and competing priorities.
- Progress towards tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
- Understanding of VBA and experience in system and spreadsheet design.
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 13th August 2018