Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. The Christian Super team strives to create change in world through ethical investment and deliver excellent investment outcomes for members, while remaining faithful to Biblical principles. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our impact and culture, have a look around our website.
About the Team
Our Member Engagement Team is responsible for providing excellent care to the range of members and employers, providing a multi-channel environment that equips and serves our members as they prepare for purposeful retirement. The team strives to provide professional, caring service that reflects the Fund’s values.
About the Role
Status: Full Time
Location: Rhodes Corporate Park
- Work closely with Members and Employers to ensure that their enquiries are resolved in an efficient, professional and empathetic manner
- Work with the Member Engagement team to identify opportunities to enhance the member experience
- Work with the Member Engagement team to review and implement continuous process improvement to maximise member service levels
- Assist with vision creation and material production of member communications, to creatively engage members with meaningful and relevant content.
- Accountable for quality of advice and providing compliant documentation
- Providing support to the Member Care Team assisting with administration and claims
- Building relationships with Members, Employers and Financial Planners
- Liaising with the Administrator to ensure timely resolution of query
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of a Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this to the way we support our members, and a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Ability to identify and understand member needs and respond in a timely, professional manner
- High level of enthusiasm and self-motivation, with ability to prioritise competing tasks
- Ability to think creatively, identify problems and work together to brainstorm strategic solutions
- Demonstrated sound judgement
- High level of communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong focus on member empathy
- Self-motivated and excellent time management
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: email@example.com
Applications close Monday 10thJune 2019