Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. The Christian Super team strives to create change in the world through ethical investment and deliver excellent investment outcomes for members, while remaining faithful to Biblical principles. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our impact and culture, have a look around our website.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to provide leadership and bring innovation in the engagement of Christian Super Fund Members, creating a high quality member experience across multi-channel platforms
Status: Permanent Full Time
Location: Rhodes Corporate Park (NSW, Australia)
Reporting To: Chief Member Officer
- Lead and create a Member Experience that aligns with the Christian Super Vision and Values
- Work collaboratively with all areas of Honouring Members, to ensure continuity across all member engagement channels
- Work with the Member Communications function to provide effective and engaging member communications
- Identify, lead and support opportunities for member experience improvements
- Creation of a suite of Member Engagement Policies and Procedures, providing formal written documentation of all Member Engagement activities, and improve consistency of Member Experience.
- Drive a team culture that harnesses resources and identifies innovation and opportunity for the benefit of the member
- Create effective, two-way communication channels with all team members, to monitor performance on regular basis and provide support and growth opportunities
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Member Care Centre in an efficient and professional manner. Ensures prompt response to all requests and all calls answered professionally and in a friendly manner.
- Maintains strong working relationship with the Administrator, including liaising regarding complex member cases as well as on relevant system enhancements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Capacity to support and promote the Christian mission and values of the organisation
- Demonstrated experience leading a team and implementing business enhancements.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Customer Engagement Roles
- Desire to provide excellent member and employer care with a passion for quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to contribute to and execute the overall strategic direction of the Fund’s service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organisation and across functions
- Ability to prepare operational reports to the Fund’s Trustee Board
- Ability to present to large groups of various internal and external stakeholders
- Capacity to prioritise tasks and manage achievement of tasks for self and others
- Able to handle matters which require care, discretion and confidentiality
- Proven record of team leadership, training and motivation
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Monday 25th February 2019.