Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. The Christian Super team strives to create change in world through ethical investment and deliver excellent investment outcomes for members, while remaining faithful to Biblical principles. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our impact and culture, have a look around our website.
About the Role
We have a rare opportunity to join our team in a part time (0.6) role as People & Culture Manager. This role is responsible for overseeing HR, WHS and assisting in maintaining and strengthening a highly engaged workplace culture characterised by agility, professionalism, a focus on members and a deep integration of faith in all aspects of work.
Status: Fixed Term Contract, Part Time (0.6)- Notional 0.6FTE allocation, flexible with working week construct and headcount allocation.
Contract Term: 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract, Mid-September 2019 Commencement
Location: Rhodes Corporate Park
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
- Providing People & Culture support to the all levels of staff within the Fund.
- Managing HR Policy framework and HR processes, including Recruitment, Performance, Development & Wellbeing Check-Ins, Annual Remuneration review
- Providing guidance and support to managers in areas such as employment relations, workforce planning, and growth and development for staff
- Maintain and strengthening our organisational culture, strongly aligned with our faith identity and values, including cultural gatherings, quarterly pulse checks, as well as overall organisational health, wellbeing and engagement
- Contributing as a member of the Executive Team in the leadership of the Fund
- Manage the organisation’s WHS function, including ownership of the WHS framework and chairing the WHS committee.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional understanding of a Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to organisation culture and people management, and a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong experience in People & Culture in a similar senior role
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism and demonstrated sound judgement, including ability to preserve privacy and confidentiality in all matters relating to employment
- An ability to gain the respect and confidence of staff to drive cultural imperatives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday 21st July 2019