Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. The Christian Super team strives to create change in world through ethical investment and deliver excellent investment outcomes for members, while remaining faithful to Biblical principles. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our impact and culture, have a look around our website.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to oversee product management at Christian Super, maintaining an innovative and competitive product range that is supported by strong systems and technology
Status: Permanent Full Time
Location: Rhodes Corporate Park (NSW, Australia)
Reporting To: Chief Member Officer
- Drive the product management and improvement cycle, including product design, delivery & communication
- Business reporting for product performance, pricing and competitiveness.
- Operational and strategic plans for product area & associated revenue & market share analysis
- Technology-based change initiatives that will enhance and improve our product and service offering to members
- Research and Identify market opportunities to develop product enhancements or new products to deliver innovative solutions
- Relationship Management, including Commercial Contract Management & Vendor Management
- Work closely with other Christian Super teams and channels to drive strong organisational understanding of competitiveness, business impact & product profitability
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Personal understanding of Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to the Christian Super Product and uphold a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Strong experience in a product management role possibly within a financial services organisation
- Relational focus and excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and maintain strong relationships with external commercial contract providers.
- High level technical expertise, skills and knowledge, including sourcing and introducing new technology
- Ability to assess product competitiveness and provide advice and direction
- Experience in project management and leading change management, particularly coordinating product change efforts
- Experience in contract negotiations including the running of tenders and periodic contract reviews
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Professionalism, demonstrated sound judgment, and a passion for problem solving
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Monday 8th October 2018