Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. The Christian Super team strives to create change in world through ethical investment and deliver excellent investment outcomes for members, while remaining faithful to Biblical principles. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our impact and culture, go to our website.
About the Role
This role is an exciting opportunity for a tenacious graduate with exceptional attention to detail, who appreciates the importance of Risk and Compliance, to work as a part of our Management Team. Reporting to the Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager this role is responsible to assist with monitoring the Fund’s compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations and assisting with the development of the Fund’s internal policies to reflect best practice.
Status: Full Time
Location: Rhodes Corporate Park (NSW, Australia)
• Maintenance of the compliance database and compliance registers, such as the breaches and incident registers
• Assist with policy reviews to ensure compliance with legislation and licenses (both RSE and AFSL)
• Assist with monitoring material external service providers to ensure legislative and SLA compliance
• Contribute to the identification of risks to the Fund’s business operations.
• Monitor and report on key risk indicators (KRIs) associated with risks to the Fund’s business operations.
• Assist with coordination of Board and Committee meetings, including proofing and distribution of papers, minutes and business arising.
Skills and Experience:
• Recently completed or undertaking a degree in a relevant discipline such as business/law
• Accuracy and attention to detail, and ability to investigate thoroughly
• Ability to research and maintain knowledge of compliance obligations
• Ability to work independently and manage time well
• Understanding of the benefits of compliance and risk management to an organisation
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks and manage competing responsibilities
• Capacity to support and promote the Christian mission and values of the organisation, and apply a biblical principles to compliance activities
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Carolyn Talbot People & Culture Manager: email@example.com. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as screening and selection of candidates may begin as soon as applications are received.