Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Christian Super through developing and maintaining relationships with employers across Australia, continuing our momentum as one of Australia’s fastest growing superannuation funds. This role will also meaningfully contribute to the lives and retirement outcome of our members, supporting our commitment to educate, equip and empower them to make wise decisions.
This is a permanent part-time role (0.8 FTE) commencing in mid-late October 2021.
Your role will include:
- Proactively drive membership growth within assigned employers.
- Secure default fund status with values aligned prospective employers.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective key stakeholder relationships with assigned employers as well as proactively drive increase membership numbers within these employers.
- Conduct educational seminars to employees within new and existing employers.
- Proactively participate in education initiatives to improve existing member retirement outcomes through employers and employer groups.
Skills and Experience:
- A personal commitment to and alignment with the values of Christian Super.
- Understands the needs of existing and prospective employers and their employees, preferably in the Education or not for profit sector.
- Strong client relationship management background with demonstrated ability to establish trust, build and maintain relationships with clients, peers and service providers.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively & persuasively to a variety of audiences, from one-on-one consultations to group presentations in workplace environments.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service and a willingness to represent the Christian Super values at all times and in all dealings.
- Comfortable and competent in utilising online platforms such as Zoom, MS Teams and other alternatives to connect and present to employers, employees and associations when in person meetings are not possible.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services and Superannuation Sector.
- Knowledge of the Education and/or Not for profit Sectors.
- RG 146 compliance (access to training will be provided)
- Tertiary qualified
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close Monday 23rdAugust 2021
This is an opportunity to work in a Christian, values-based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.