Ethical Investment Charter
Christian Super aims to invest in accordance with Biblical principles, consistent with our Statement of Faith, to ensure that member funds are managed responsibly while growing for their future needs. Our full Ethical Investment Charter can be found here.
The Christian Investor will:
- Begin with a Christian worldview whereby scriptural wisdom influences the way they invest.
- View their assets as entrusted to them, recognising a responsibility to act as God’s steward.
- Recognise the value of creation.
- Acknowledge their duty of care and responsibility to prevent harm.
- Invest so as to promote human flourishing.
- Demonstrate Christian distinctiveness while operating in the world.
- Reject unjust accumulation of wealth.
- Pursue excellence in investment.