Impact investing refers to investments “made into companies, organisations, and funds with the intention to generate a measurable, beneficial social or environmental impact alongside a financial return.” At Christian Super around 10% of the funds we manage are allocated to impact investments. Our impact investment portfolio supports the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, and help solve some of the world’s biggest problems. Christian Super is proud to be a global leader in impact investing, helping our members to be a part of changing lives with their super.
Read more about impact investing here. You can also read stories about some of our impact investments below.
- How your super is helping reduce waste through Zigzag Global
- Christian Super signs onto the Operating Principles for Impact Management developed by the IFC
- How your super is changing the way we tackle cancer
- How Your Super Is Building Specialised Disability Accommodation
- 2019 Impact Report
- Soap = Hope: How your super helps save lives
- How Your Super Is Helping Put Families Back Together
- Making an impact on the lives of South American Coffee Farmers
- 12 impact investments that are empowering women around the world
- How your Super helps Youth CONNECT in Australia
- How your Super is creating jobs in Nepal