Christian Super, an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund is looking to fill the newly created role of Risk and Compliance Analyst to support the Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager.
This new role needs a tenacious individual with exceptional attention to detail, who appreciates the importance of Risk and Compliance, to work as a part of our Management Team. Reporting to the Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager this role is responsible to assist with monitoring the Fund’s compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations and assisting with the development of the Fund’s internal policies to reflect best practice.
This is a part-time role circa 2 days per week (0.4 FTE), based in Rhodes, Sydney.
Your role will include:
- Maintenance of the compliance database and compliance registers, such as the breaches and incident registers
- Assist with policy reviews to ensure legislative compliance
- Assist with monitoring material external service providers to ensure legislative and SLA compliance
- Contribute to the identification of risks to the Fund’s business operations.
- Monitor and report on key risk indicators (KRIs) associated with risks to the Fund’s business operations.
- Assist with co-ordination of Board and Committee meetings, including proofing and distribution of papers, minutes and business arising.
Expected Skills and Experience include:
- Capacity to support and promote the Christian mission and values of the organisation
- Ability to apply a Christian worldview to compliance activities
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and ability to investigate thoroughly
- Ability to research and maintain knowledge of compliance obligations
- Ability to work independently and manage time well
- Understanding of the benefits of compliance and risk management to an organisation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage competing responsibilities
- Completed or undertaking a degree in a relevant discipline such as business/law
A complete job description is available on request.
This is an opportunity to work in a values based organisation that truly cares about its members. At Christian Super we don’t just talk about our values or put them on the wall, our values are the basis of what we do, how we do it and why we do it!
If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our impact and culture, go to: https://www.christiansuper.com.au//why-we-are-different/about-us/our-values/
Please direct applications and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 14 July 2017 (please note however that we may close this advertisement earlier depending on the number of applicants)