You can join Christian Super online today in minutes by clicking here.

For a paper version of the member application click here.

Compliance Letter
This Compliance letter (also known as a Choice of Fund letter) should be presented to your employer upon choosing Christian Super as your super fund.

This should be presented along with the Standard Choice Form which we have pre-filled with the Christian Super Fund details. Your employer may have already provided you with this form, and you can manually copy the Christian Super Fund details from our pre-filled form.

Change of Membership Details
Includes change of address and nomination of Beneficiaries.
You can also make these changes online

Self Employed Contribution
This form from the ATO helps those who are self-employed manage their super and claim a tax deduction. After establishing that you satisfy the criteria for being self-employed according to the ATO, simply complete the form, attach the necessary payment and send to Locked Bag 5073, Parramatta NSW 2124.

Member Contribution
For sending in a personal contribution, a spouse contribution or a self-employed contribution. Refer to the form for further information.

Investment Choice
Use Member Access to make changes to your investment choice. Or, you may prefer to make these changes manually.

Transfer Superannuation
For consolidating your super accounts into Christian Super. You will need to provide some Certified ID.
This can also be done quickly and easily through Member Access without using forms.

Contribution Splitting
For transferring part of your superannuation contributions into your spouse’s account.

Binding Death Nomination
Binding Nominations require the Trustee to pay your benefit to your nominated beneficiaries in the event of your death. Binding Nominations must be renewed every 3 years to remain valid.

Third Party Authorisation
Complete this form to give permission for a third-party, such as a financial planner, to access your Christian Super account information.

Tax File Number Notification Form
This form is for notifying Christian Super of your Tax File Number. It is not the same as declaring your Tax File Number with the ATO.


Early Release request

This form is not available online. Please contact us for a copy if you are an existing member wishing to request early release of part or all of your preserved superannuation benefit due to severe financial hardship.