Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund.
Based at Rhodes, our Member Care Team is responsible for providing excellent care to the range of members and employers who contact us with enquiries about superannuation. The team strives to provide professional, caring service that reflects the Fund’s values.
This is a 0.4 (2 days per week) part-time permanent role.
Flexible working environment with the option of 1-2 days per week working from home
Your role will include:
- Working closely with Members and Employers to ensure that their enquiries are resolved in an efficient, professional and empathetic manner
- Being accountable for delivering appropriate general advice and providing compliant documentation
- Providing support to the rest of the Member Care Team by assisting with administration, claims, building relationships with Members, Employers and Financial Planners
- Liaising with the Administrator to ensure timely resolution of queries
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to identify and understand Member needs and respond in a timely, professional manner
- Capacity to support and promote the Christian mission and values of the organisation
- Demonstrated sound judgement
- High level of communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong focus on Member empathy
- Self-motivated and excellent time manager
- RG146 preferable
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as screening and selection of candidates may begin as soon as applications are received.
This is an opportunity to work in a Christian, values-based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.