Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund.
Based at Rhodes, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Christian Super through overseeing office operations, providing operational support to the leadership team and broader team units, and being a key player in creating a caring, energetic and engaged culture.
This is a permanent part-time role (0.6-0.8)
Hour for this role are flexible, but would require work to be spread across at least 4 days per week, options for shorter work days to allow for carers responsibilities. During peak times additional hours may be required if necessary. Flexible working environment with the option of doing some work from home.
Your role will include:
- Overseeing office operations and provide systems to maximise team effectiveness, efficiency and collaboration.
- Coordinate general office functionality (kitchen/mail/building/parking)
- Identify, lead and support opportunities for improvements and streamlining of processes.
- Provide operational support for the leadership team and broader Fund units as needed to support the business objectives of the fund
- Coordinate logistics, catering, travel and accommodation for Fund events, gatherings and board meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Capacity to support and promote the Christian mission and values of the Fund
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with all staff and stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills, including experience in managing systems, operations, projects and events
- An energetic, creative contributor with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- A strong focus on continuous improvement and optimisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated sound judgment, including an ability to maintain confidentiality in all sensitive matters.
- Self-motivated and works autonomously
- Prior experience in executive support, including email, calendar management and general administration
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: email@example.com
Applications close Monday 21st June 2021
This is an opportunity to work in a Christian, values-based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.