Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. Based at Rhodes (NSW) but currently working from home, this role assists the Head of Finance with the overall operation of the Fund’s accounting function, with a focus on financial planning, analysis of information and business support.
This is part-time permanent role, 2 days per week
- Strong understanding of a Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to Finances and a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting / Finance (CPA or CA)
- Strong financial planning and analysis experience.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and business support.
- Working closely with the accounts team including accounts payable and payroll.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders in building effective relationships and achieve business outcomes.
- Good computer literacy, with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, h/v look ups).
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Proactive, focused and work without close supervision.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar Finance role.
- Experience with Peoplesoft and/or SAP Business One.
- A good understanding of taxation principles with some prior experience in tax.
- Prior experience in superannuation / wealth management industry.
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Carolyn Talbot People & Culture Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as screening and selection of candidates may begin as soon as applications are received.
This is an opportunity to work in a Christian, values-based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.