Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Christian Super through leading the strategy development process and business plan execution across the fund. This role will be entering the fund at a dynamic time, playing a pivotal role in leading a number of key strategic projects, while continuing in our commitment to always be relentlessly improving our approach and practices.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract, ideally commencing in mid-late September 2021 through to October 2022. There is flexibility for this role to either be part-time (0.8) or full time (1.0)
Your role will include:
- Leadership and coordination of all aspects of strategy process within the fund, including direct leadership of specific strategic initiatives
- Delivery of APRA required aspects of business strategy and planning, including the legislative outcomes assessment, annual member outcomes assessment and the business performance review
- Leadership of annual business planning process, including regular tracking and reporting of progress against plan
- Identification and resolution of risks to successful strategy and business plan execution
- Provision of general strategic and operational support to CEO in execution of strategy, facilitation of weekly executive leadership team meetings, and engagement with executive team in meeting all organisation strategic priorities
- Project management for delivery of initiatives/projects across the business
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of a Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to marketing, member engagement and insights, and a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with a proven track record of leading teams to deliver and collaborate in a service-oriented context and the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience in project management and leading change management, particularly in the area of strategy.
- A strong focus on continuous improvement and optimization, and the ability to analyse information and present a range of solutions, with a focus on converting insights into actionable outcomes.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to set strategy and direction for self and others while demonstrating exceptional decision-making skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Professionalism and demonstrated sound judgment
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: email@example.com Applications close Monday 16thAugust 2021.
This is an opportunity to work in a Christian, values-based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.