About the Fund
Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. This is an opportunity to work in a Christian, values-based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.
About The Role
Permanent Full-Time Role (possibility of part-time for 2021 if you are going into your final year of studies)
Based at Rhodes, NSW but currently working from home
Reports to the Investment & Operations Manager
Contribute to the development and implementation of investment portfolio monitoring and reporting, with a focus on data analysis to draw insights and improve processes.
- Undertake regular (weekly, monthly and quarterly) monitoring, reporting and oversight.
- Support investment and custody operations
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency investment strategy implementation.
- Support in all areas of monitoring and reporting option, asset class and manager performance for management reporting and Investment Committee reporting.
- Identify and investigate discrepancies in reported data from the custodian and external fund managers.
- Input into the development and maintenance of the ethical investment strategy
- Prepare regular reports and disclosures related to the ethical investment strategy
- Assist the CIO by modelling expected outcomes of various investment strategies and asset allocations.
- Research, analyse and prepare reports as required in relation to relevant investment matters.
- Understanding of a Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to investments and a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Exceptional analytical, numeracy and computer skills, with strength in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong ability to analyse and present information and identify patterns.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage time and competing priorities.
- Ability to problem-solve and work through issues to their resolution.
- Strong interest in investments and/or the finance industry.
- Graduate tertiary qualifications in a relevant field. (Will consider candidates with a final year of study in 2021 for part-time employment, with a view to move to full-time in 2022)
- Understanding of VBA and experience in database system and spreadsheet design.
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: email@example.com
Applications Close: Monday 14th December 2020