About the Fund
Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund. This is an opportunity to work in a Christian, values-based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.
About The Role
Permanent Full-Time Role, based at Rhodes NSW but currently working from home
Reports to the Chief Investment Officer
As a senior leader in the Fund, this role contributes to the development, implementation and monitoring of all Christian Super investments, including all aspects of investment strategy across the investment portfolio, with a particular focus on manager selection and portfolio analysis.
- Work with the CIO on the ongoing development of the Fund’s Investment Strategy
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to the investment team, in support of the CIO
- Identify and support the development of strategies to address potential threats to the ability of the portfolio to meet its long-term investment objectives
- Oversee portfolio construction, manager selection and the monitoring of all relevant aspects of portfolio performance
- Ensure that the fund’s Ethical Investment approach is considered in all aspects of the Investment Strategy.
- Provide advice and input to the Investment Committees in all areas, including identifying matters, preparing reports and analysis, as well as attending committee meeting
- Provide advice to the CIO in determining the appropriate mix between internal and external investment management, taking into account risk, performance objectives, resourcing and other relevant factors.
- Identify, recommend and implement opportunities to enhance efficiency of strategy implementation.
- Understanding of a Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to investments and a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Ability to apply Christian ethics to investment portfolios.
- Deep understanding of investment strategy, markets and risk.
- Exceptional analytical, numeracy and computer skills, with strength in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong ability to analyse and present information and identify options and solutions.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage time and competing priorities.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
- Relevant investment management and analysis experience.
- Portfolio Management Experience
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: email@example.com
Applications Close: Tuesday 10th November 2020