Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Christian Super through leading a number of strategic product review and implementation projects. This role will be entering the fund at a dynamic time, playing a pivotal role in leading a number of key projects, while continuing in our commitment to always be relentlessly improving our approach and practices.
This is a 12-month full time fixed term contract, with a commencement date in line with successful candidates availability.
Your role will include:
- Ensuring the Fund’s product line up and administration services proposition continue to deliver the Fund’s values; Authentically Christian, Diligently Caring and Relentlessly Improving.
- Conducting service provider review processes including; request for proposal and selection criteria development, executing tenders, making critical decision recommendations and delivering service provider transitions and implementing product change.
- Develop, action and monitor business reporting for product performance, pricing and competitiveness.
- Assess product competitiveness, resolves product related issues & monitors pricing
- Ensure ongoing product compliance service standards & product profitability
- Work closely with Member Experience Team to ensure consistency of messaging and clarity of product explanation to members
- Work closely with Member Administration Team to ensure agreed service levels are achieved and that system enhancements are delivered to the required specifications (Quality, Time and Cost).
- Maintain strong relationships with external providers, including Commercial Contract Management, e.g. Administration provider, Insurer and Vendor Management, e.g. Advice Tools, Consultants, Rating Agencies
Skills and Experience:
- Personal understanding of Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to the Christian Super Product and uphold a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Experience in a product management role possibly within a financial services organisation
- Relational focus and excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and maintain strong relationships with external commercial contract providers.
- High level technical expertise, skills and knowledge, including sourcing and introducing new technology
- Ability to assess product competitiveness and provide advice and direction
- Experience in project management and leading change management, particularly coordinating product change efforts
- Experience in contract negotiations including the running of tenders and periodic contract reviews
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Professionalism, demonstrated sound judgment, and a passion for problem solving
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Wednesday 27thOctober 2021.
This is an opportunity to work in a Christian, values-based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, have a look around our website.