Christian Super is an ethically responsible, profit for members, industry superannuation fund.
Reporting directly to the Head of Governance Risk & Compliance, this an exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Christian Super, ensuring the ongoing development, implementation and review of a strong risk management framework.
This is a full-time position on a 12 month fixed term contract, complimented by a strong Fund focus on work-life balance and flexibility.
Your role will include:
- Assisting in the development and review of a risk management framework and other key risk policies
- Contributing to the identification of risks and the creation and implementation of control plans for those risks
- Overseeing risk monitoring and reporting processes
- Working with risk owners and business areas to manage risks within their areas
- Monitoring legislative changes and developments in risk practices
Skills and Experience:
- Completed or undertaking a degree in a relevant discipline such as business/law
- Experience in risk, preferably within financial services, particularly seeking specific experience in management of key operational risks (such as fraud, information security and unit pricing)
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and ability to investigate thoroughly
- Ability to research and maintain knowledge of compliance obligations
- Ability to work independently and manage time well
- Understanding of the benefits of compliance and risk management to an organisation
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage competing responsibilities
- Capacity to support and promote the Christian mission and values of the organisation, and apply a biblical principles approach to risk activities
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: email@example.com Applications close Tuesday 4thJanuary 2021.
This is an opportunity to work in a Christian, values-based organisation that truly cares about its Members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.