Christian Super is a responsible investment leader, and a fast growing profit-to-members superannuation fund.
Reporting directly to the Chief Member Experience Officer, this stand-alone role is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Christian Super, ensuring we maintain a strong member focused and data driven approach. This role will provide recommendations, analysis and insights from member data, working collaboratively with all Christian Super teams in our mission to equip members to faithfully steward their finances and enable them to have a purposeful retirement.
This is a permanent full-time position, complimented by a strong Fund focus on work-life balance and flexibility.
Your role will include:
- Being the go-to person for the business regarding member and related data analysis, providing insights, interpretations, visualisations and recommendations to contribute to a culture of innovation and agility.
- Leading system and process requirements and designing innovative analytical solutions to business problems.
- Providing analysis, insights and recommendations based on member data and other market research, working collaboratively with all Christian Super teams to ensure projects and products are informed data and insights.
- Generating and providing data lists using existing CRM/customer spreadsheets/databases to allow the Member Experience team to provide high quality and relevant support, including ongoing process improvement through data analysis and automation.
- Building and maintaining data assets including data pipelines, ETL processes, Tableau dashboards, transforming data using Python, SQL and excel, and maintaining ongoing automation processes with the CRM.
- Identifying opportunities for the Fund to better achieve its vision to equip members to faithfully steward their finances and enable them to have a purposeful retirement, unlocking other insights with the current and future datasets.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of a Christian worldview, with the ability to apply this worldview to data analysis and insights as well as a commitment to Christian Super’s mission and values.
- Ability to both produce and analyse data, and turn identified trends into actionable insights and strong outcomes for our members.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organisation and across functions, with a strong focus on collaboration.
- Ability to lead business analysis activities that produce repeatable data analytical outcomes that streamline internal and external efficiencies.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python and SQL to extract, transform and load data, and in data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Ability to streamline processes through automation.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of enthusiasm and self-motivation, with ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Strong academic credentials in a mathematical and analytical discipline.
- Ability to work independently and manage time and competing priorities.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role to Elise Hill, People & Culture Manager: email@example.com Applications close Sunday 7thNovember 2021.
This is an opportunity to work in a Christian, values-based organisation that truly cares about its members. If you are supportive of the ethics and values of Christian Super, and want to find out more about our history, impact and culture, have a look around our website.